BSNL is a Public Sector enterprise, providing telecom service to the large section of Indian population, in terms of telecom services , comprising of Fixed Landline connections, Mobile connections with different plans of tariff ranges and GPRS facilities, besides very reliable broadband Internet connectivities with different plans.
Of these services , the Excel and Cellone are the Mobile services, the former being prepaid service and the latter Post Paid, both are Mobile connections reaching every part of India and Excel has option for online recharge, either by using specially designed recharge card method or by using free prepaid recharge procedures in Bank portals, alternatively doing online recharge through BSNL portal , all of them being hassle free.
BSNL Recharge Offers
BSNL also comes with a number of online recharge offers, extending customers unbelievable free talk time vouchers, particularly when they have introduced 3G services, some online recharge offers like Unlimited Call Special Tariff Vouchers for recharge under 2G and 3G GSM Prepaid Mobile Services, having introduced also new Unlimited Tariffs with 90 days validity, with vouchers of different value , relatively changing the periods of validity and extent of free usage.
Method of Recharging BSNL Mobile
Different options are there for one to do a BSNL prepaid recharge, such as online recharge through BSNL Portal, free recharge of BSNL phones through Internet Banking or by using BSNL online recharge cards.
- To use prepaid Cards for Bsnl recharge facility, one should go through the following procedure:
- The BSNL Mobile recharge card with its 16-character hidden code to be purchased
- The user must scratch the card to know the characters hidden in the card
- Enter the 16 digit code by going to the IVRS through their designated number 123 and then option 2, when Confirmation message will appear in the Mobile phone concerned.
- To recharge through Bank ATMs, one should go through the following procedure:
- One has to select BSNL recharge option in the Bank’s ATM
- Next, one has to fill in the mobile number and the recharge amount, for completing the bank transaction, by providing the necessary PIN and Passwords for the bank transactions, when the recharge message will reach the customer through a text message.
- For using BSNL online recharge option through BSNL Site, one should register to obtain UserID and Password, and add the phone number for which recharge is to be made then complete the payment process through Credit Card or Internet Bank transaction, providing necessary Passwords
- Almost all the banks having a Bill pay tab in their website, Bsnl having a place there for the recharge of their Mobile phones, the BSNL customer can select that particular option in one’s Internet banking process, which kind of recharge facility is available in many other agencies, like Suleka, Ezitop, One Stop Recharge etc and most of the payment Gateways, such as Paypal having free recharge option for BSNL connectivities.
- Among all these options, on line recharge of BSNL mobile through Internet Banking is said to be the most popular method among others.